Envisioning Role(s) For Humans in a World of Human-like Machines.
Speaker: George Babu
Much has been written about the fears of the changes that rapidly advancing AI & Robotics technologies will drive in labor markets. Very little is said about the new types of work that will be created.
I'd like to explore how we think about this topic, why I'm personally excited, and what new jobs may come about.
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How we bring advanced AI to robotics
- Areas in which there are job shortages today and in the near future
- What types of jobs may be created in the near future
- Where people can go to learn more
- How Canada can leverage its advantages in AI, technology, global market access to do good in the world with AI.