Speaker: Rob Spence
Rob Spence is a filmmaker living with a prosthetic camera eye. As a pioneering Eyeborg, he has a unique perspective on the present of future of cybernetic visual enhancements. He will give us a tour of his experience, and a look at the state of the art. Right now, they are primarily for restoring vision but where might they go in the future?
Five Things Audience Members Will Learn
- How the Eyeborg camera works.
- Current state of visual cybernetics.
- What its like when you have an eye camera.
- The connection between science fiction and science.
- About the tension between the right to privacy and the right to have a cyborg eye.